•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

some bad images but still images

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 moonwatching ferret

moonwatching ferret

Gemini

• ***--
  • topic starter
  • Loc: sebastian fl

Posted 07 April 2020 - 05:58 PM

. I am not even sure why but i seem to be getting even worse seeing than my fellow Floridian 16 inch imager Dave or aka wavy davy. i did a couple of looks at sirius it focuses in as a pin point but there is still some bend in the mirror. i was supposed to remove it and clean out all the silicone i used under all the rocker arms for my 18 point cell but i seemed to have got turned of of imaging agai. part of the reason is i need a nice 6 or 8t external desk top drive and with this covert 19 i am not working and have to watch every penny which means no more spending on the scope. my rotating cradle seems to have worked out great i need some adjustments on my truss tube lengths but i can rotate it all round with only a slight adjustment to the secondary and mirror. the laser and chesterairy eyepiece both show good colimation. but Jupiter has been looking like i am looking at it reflecting off a pond.

I had some other images but could not down load to large

2020-04-05-0239_2-L-MoonAS_50442_2.jpg

2020-04-05-0201_0-L-MoonAS_504103_2.jpg

2020-04-05-0250_6-L-Moon_AS_p50_g4_ap19_conv.jpg

• Kenny V., troyt, Tyson M and 2 others like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics