me and @tjay pickup the project from the previous developer and we are modernizing the driver using the lasted drivers and including Pentax support also.
I believe it is causing confusion with the old code created by the previous developer making people download the old files.
Objective: Create a fully functional ASCOM driver for DLSR cameras
Open Source Project Location: https://github.com/FearL0rd/ASCOM.DSLR
Installer: https://github.com/F...amera Setup.exe
Included the camera tester @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ASCOM\Camera\ASCOM.DSLR.Camera\ASCOM.DSLR.Test.exe
Please use the camera test first to set the variables
To connect in astro software please use standart ASCOM camera selection dialog - select there "ASCOM Camera Driver for DSLR"
1. Set camera mode to B or M (depends on camera model)
2. Connect via USB cable
Connection method - way how to connect to camera
3. Use the camera test first C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ASCOM\Camera\ASCOM.DSLR.Camera\ASCOM.DSLR.Test.exe
Image mode - format in which image is returned
1. RGGB - raw data are transferred to ASCOM
2. Color16 - debayered 16 bit tiff - usefull for software which doesn't support debayerization
3. ColorJPG - jpeg for quick preview (i used it for plate solving)
Enable binning - enables software binning up to 4*4
Save photos to - path where store files. Original RAW files will be stored there. Filename contains exposure, ISO, sensor temperature (for canon), time
ISO - iso value. contains all possible values. When camera doesn't support selected - nearest will be choosen
Please let us know about any issues: describe used software, camera, steps to reproduce and send log file
Logs are written there C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\Documents\ASCOM\Logs <DATE_TIME>
Edited by FearL0rd, 16 May 2020 - 11:48 AM.