•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

SGP Sequence Generator Pro Planning Tool time issue

astrophotography
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AllanStaib

AllanStaib

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Peel, Arkansas (North Central Arkansas)

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:35 PM

I’m learning to use SGP to automate imaging sequences.  In the setting window for a new target I’m trying to use the planning tool to select the beginning and ending time for the imaging.  The issue is that the time shown for sunrise/sunset and moonrise and set are off nearly 12 hours.  I’ve looked at the telescope time, PC time, the location coordinates, everything I can think of and can’t figure out how to get this corrected.  It also has the incorrect time for the target transit time. Does anyone have any idea what I’ve done wrong?  Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Allan

#2 Naed

Naed

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 16 June 2021 - 12:44 PM

Hi Allan

Im having the same issue. Did you happen to figure this out?

#3 nemo129

nemo129

Soyuz

• Loc: WMass

Posted 21 June 2021 - 04:32 PM

Is your time zone set correctly in SGP? Also, SGP has some pretty good user forums where you can get help with this type of question.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astrophotography

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics