•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

PixInsight Tutorials by Adam Block -- Happy Customer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rathijit

rathijit

Mariner 2

• topic starter
  • Loc: Austin, TX

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:35 AM

The PixInsight fundamentals tutorial by Adam Block is awesome... I'm learning a lot from them, and at the same time it also puts my wife to sleep in seconds!

On a more serious note, I've been using PI for several years now, but I am finding a lot of tips and tricks even in the basics from these videos.. I would highly recommend it to all.

My only complaint is that I cannot set the video playback speed (1.5x, 2x, etc.), and pressing Right/Left to fast forward/rewind steps too many seconds forward/backward... for example, if I know a certain step and want to skip ahead by pressing right, I end up many seconds forward and I have to back up again. It is very difficult if you are the impatient kind. :(

Edited by rathijit, 28 May 2020 - 04:00 AM.

• Amzoltai likes this

#2 Amzoltai

Amzoltai

Vostok 1

• Loc: Akron, OH, USA

Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:05 AM

Took me a bit but I found him:

https://adamblockstu...es/Fundamentals

• rathijit likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics