•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Fun with pareidolia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pezdragon

Pezdragon

Ranger 4

• topic starter
  • Loc: Bay Area, Ca.

Posted 29 May 2020 - 04:31 PM

It’s a bit silly but I like it when my mind creates a impression of a familiar object from a random feature...think of a image of Jesus on burnt toast. I saw this the other night and from the movie Wall-E, I “saw” the character EVE, the floating female robot. Look near the center of the picture on the terminator, in the shadows....

Attached Thumbnails

• EF5EEDDE-BA13-41E3-981F-6DC6F0D6AD25.jpeg

#2 jupiter122

jupiter122

Ranger 4

• Loc: Sudbury, MA

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:16 PM

A few days ago my wife and I saw a wispy long-haired rabbit in a cloud above us, complete with head, nose, ears and paws!

I have always been fascinated by this phenomenon, but even more so by those who seem to think the images are real, like the face of Virgin Mary in a pizza slice or the face of the devil in the smoke streaming from the Towers on 9/11.  Now an angel in the middle of a piece of chocolate cake....I'd believe that!

By the way, in my view, Wall-E is the best animated film, by far.

Tim

Edited by jupiter122, 29 May 2020 - 05:20 PM.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics