•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Special Promotion - Data Subscription to CDK17 in Chile

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrpugh55

mrpugh55

Vendor - Astrophotography by Martin Pugh

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:19 AM

Hi folks.
Tomorrow I will announce a very special promotion on data subscription to my CDK17 in Chile.

In particular, signing up for one year will represent a HUGE saving.

On top of that, if you elect to backdate that 1 year subscription by 6 months, you will get immediate access to just under 700 hours of data on multiple targets, both broadband and narrowband (or you can backdate by 3 months too).

I will publish the pricing here tomorrow.

regards

Martin Pugh

www.martinpughastrophotography.space

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_3358.jpg

• psandelle and AnakChan like this

#2 mrpugh55

mrpugh55

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:25 PM

Hi again

here is a complimentary data set acquired with this telescope.  While this data is very good, it gets even better.

Feel free to download and process and if you plan on signing up for 6 months or more, then send me your processed result to enter a competition.  The winner will receive an additional 3 complete data sets acquired with the superb Astro Physics Riccardi Honders 305mm f3.8 (all southern hemisphere targets).

http://www.mrpugh55....GC253HaLRGB.zip

regards

Martin Pugh

#3 mrpugh55

mrpugh55

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:20 AM

Hi there.

You saw my earlier announcement regarding this special promotion on subscribing to a data plan on my CDK17 in Chile.  Well, its now 1 Jul 2020 here in Australia and the start of a new financial year and here it is:

Sign up for 6 months – save $300USD – Cost $1500USD – Backdate this data subscription plan by 3 months (start date 1 Apr 20) and get immediate access to over 400 HOURS of superb data on 15 objects.  Subscription expires 30 Sep but you can renew thereafter.

And here is the BIG ONE.

Sign up for 12 months – save $1200USD!!! – Cost $2400USD – Backdate this data subscription plan by 6 months (start date 1 Jan 20) and get immediate access to almost 700 HOURS of pristine data.  Subscription expires 31 Dec 20.

The data is raw right off the camera and a large library of calibration frames is available via the Cloud and I always welcome target proposals.

Ways to pay:
Wire transfer to my US bank account or UK bank account - contact me for details.
Via my website here:
https://martin-pugh....ile-/44?cs=true

or via Paypal -to k.pugh (at) westnet dot com dot au.

All the best and thanks for considering.

Cheers
Martin

#4 mrpugh55

mrpugh55

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted Today, 02:45 AM

Hi folks.

A reminder that the promotion will cut off sharply in 3 days, so if you are thinking about giving it ago, dont miss it as this offer will not be repeated.

cheers
Martin

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics