•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Blocked

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BeltofOrion

BeltofOrion

Viking 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Newfoundland, Canada

Posted 07 July 2020 - 09:45 AM

I'm a long time member of Cloudy Nights and have made quite a few posts .... most of them to the Solar Observing and Imaging Forum. However, I've been absent for quite a while now ... having suddenly experienced a detached retina in June ... plus a number of complications since. However I did manage to get my DSLR and camera tripod out the past two mornings to try to shoot Comet NEOWISE. ( Still not allowed to lift anything as heavy as my CGX-L mount or tripod) Anyway, this morning I was successsful doing so, but when I tried uploading the shot here to this forum, i got a message that I was blocked. I didn't upload the photo directly, but made a link to my Flickr site ... but I've done that before. Could someone perhaps offer a suggestion as to what might have caused this?

Thanks

#2 chummee

chummee

Sputnik

• -----

Posted 07 July 2020 - 08:06 PM

Maybe you can take a look at the help page, particularly under "gallery" and "contact the staff."

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics