•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Multiple Profiles in NINA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TXDigiSLR

TXDigiSLR

Vostok 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Dallas, TX

Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:13 PM

I love NINA, I've finally figured almost everything out that I need, including the awesome Flat Wizard, but I have two issues I know someone here will be able to fix for me.

First, I have an ASI 1600mm Pro and a 7 position filter wheel.   When I shoot LRGB I use gain 76, offset 15, and when I shoot NarrowBand I use gain 139, offset 40.

I set up two different profiles, one for Wide and one for Narrow, but the Default Gain, Default Offset do not change when I change profiles.  They stay the same as the last time I modified them, no matter which profile I use.  I am beginning to think when I connect the camera to NINA, it remembers the last values I had set as defaults, or maybe it's saved to the ACSOM Camera Driver, (which would be the same driver for both profiles.)

Is there a way to make this work, or a way for forgetful me to not have to constantly worry about checking and switching my gain and offset depending upon what I shoot?

Second issue...   My EFW...  I have it all set up for step size, backlash, etc, however, in NINA  the Mas Step and Max Increment are set at 65000 (which is too large)    When I hit the gears for the config, I have the Max Step set at 30000.   Why doesn't this stick in NINA?

Thanks for any info!

#2 OhmEye

OhmEye

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: Western NY Southern Tier

Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:19 PM

What version NINA?

• scadvice likes this

#3 TXDigiSLR

TXDigiSLR

Vostok 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Dallas, TX

Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:44 PM

What version NINA?

The latest 1.10 RC

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics