•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Deep Sky Planner - Display Problem...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dave Bush

Dave Bush

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter

Posted 11 July 2020 - 11:28 AM

Just purchased and installed this and boy, the first thing I noticed is that the window with it's fonts and icons is super tiny.   It does not seem to conform to my Windows display settings.   Also, when going to the new plan creation window it similarly is very small with text that doesn't fit the frame/window.  Here's a photo to show what I mean. Notice the boxes on the left and the column headings on the bottom.   Is there a way to fix this??

DSP7.jpg

#2 Kyphoron

Kyphoron

Messenger

• Loc: Rhode Island

Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:44 PM

Hi,

Not sure why yours looks like that. The columns are adjustable and customizable so you don't need to have every column that DSP has. The fonts are small and I have never tried to adjust them because they were never an issue. Even on my tablet out in the field with rubylith on the screen. Here is a screen shot of an observing plan I made based on a list from Larry Mitchell at Stellafane. Your best bet would be to contact Phyllis and send her the screen shot. She is always willing to help with the program.

Attached Thumbnails

• screen.jpg

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics