•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Stella Access App on Apple Store

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Muppy

Muppy

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Lusaka, Zambia

Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:09 PM

I am no longer able to find and download the Stella Access App from Apple Store, for us with my Stella wireless device.

I have previously successfully downloaded and installed it on an iPad and wish to install it on another new iPad.

Please advise....

#2 D_talley

D_talley

Soyuz

• Loc: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 11 July 2020 - 01:05 PM

Go to your "Purchased" list at the top of the App store and see if it is listed there. 

#3 alval

alval

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: Adelaide, Australia

Posted 11 July 2020 - 07:18 PM

I just checked and stella access doesnt seem to be on the app store anymore. If you are backed up to a computer through itunes and the devices are on the same account then you could do it that way. However stella access is meades rebadged version of skysafari 5 and a very early one at that, and has not had an update since I got it 4 odd years ago, from what I can tell, its version 5.0.2.6 , maybe apple deleted it because it wasnt maintained. You can download skyfari 6 plus or pro from the store and it will work just fine and it has regular updates. The meade stella is a rebadged skyfi 3, and if you go to the Simulation Curriculum website there are firmware updates for it as well. Go to the astronomy section.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics