After a less than fruitful attempt on Friday morning to see the comet, I finally bagged a few shots this morning between 3:30am and 4:30am EDT.
I set up my EQ mount so I could home in with RA/DEC coordinates to get the exact position. I had to wait until it cleared some trees, about 15 minutes worth of waiting. When it finally cleared the trees, I was gung ho to snap some images. I could actually see the tail just coming out of the trees before I could see the coma.
I used my iOptron ZEQ25 mount, Astro-Tech AT80ED refractor, ASI294MC camera and SharpCap 3.2 Pro. My exposures were about 2 seconds each for a total of 3 minutes each, gain was set at 250. Bin was set at 4x4.