•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Started live streaming my telescope a couple weeks ago

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scrufy

scrufy

Explorer 1

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 02 August 2020 - 04:37 AM

I’ve been playing with Twitch for a while now but some friends had kids in the Boy Scouts and they were interested so I started streaming.
I run a SB MyT or a CGX-L that I hypertuned myself ( my own design not Ed at deep space).
I wat h the chat and if they want t see the moon I do it.. I use ZWO software for looking he stacking on nebulas etc so they can see the images come to life.
I used to use APT but switched to NINA and run that so they can see the whole thing.. sequence settings, auto focuser, meridian flip, PHD2 et ...
It’s been really fun and nice to think I might help someone decide on a tech/engineering career path.
Shameless plug:
The stream is not popular and I don’t really care but it’s on Twitch. Channel is scrufy2.
Clear skies...
  • cmooney91 and Lord Baltimore like this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics