•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Question about a new filter holder product

astrophotography accessories CMOS equipment filters imaging optics
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Northrim

Northrim

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 03 August 2020 - 09:39 PM

Astronomik now makes an  EOS Clip to M48 (2") Filter Adapter - EOS-M48 to let you convert your Astronomik EOS Clip Filter to the standard M48 (2") threads.  This will let you use the Clip filter with a CMOS camera. 

Does anyone know if this adapter will work with a  SVBONY EOS Clip Filter?

The two clip filters have to be very similar since they both have to fit into a Canon EOS camera but there may be subtle differences that would keep the SVBONY clip from working.  Unfortunately for me SVBONY does not make that type of adapter.

It would be nice to be able to compare my EOS Clip CLS filter with my Baader Moon & Sky Glow filter on my ASI294 under my sky conditions without having to buy a 2" CLS.

Clear Skies everyone!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astrophotography, accessories, CMOS, equipment, filters, imaging, optics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics