•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

ASI Air Pro Question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 X-Lurker

X-Lurker

Underpaid Slacker

• topic starter
  • Loc: N.W. Ark.

Posted 03 August 2020 - 10:22 PM

What happens if my phone disconnects from the ASI Air Pro while it's in a sequence? Will it continue doing it's thing or does my phone need to spend the night outside next to it?

Thanks for your help!

#2 AnakChan

AnakChan

Apollo

• -----
  • Loc: Oz

Posted 03 August 2020 - 11:03 PM

It continues. The scheduling control is all at the ASIAir Pro end. Your phone is merely just a visual status & configuration interface.

In fact I’d recommend that once you have scheduling running. Disconnect the wifi connection to your phone/tablet, unless you want to drain your phone/tablet battery.

Just reconnect every now and then to check status. Two weeks back I was in bed and I woke up every few hrs to reconnect & check from my bedroom.

Edited by AnakChan, 03 August 2020 - 11:05 PM.

• X-Lurker and petert913 like this

#3 X-Lurker

X-Lurker

Underpaid Slacker

• topic starter
  • Loc: N.W. Ark.

Posted 03 August 2020 - 11:50 PM

It continues. The scheduling control is all at the ASIAir Pro end. Your phone is merely just a visual status & configuration interface.

In fact I’d recommend that once you have scheduling running. Disconnect the wifi connection to your phone/tablet, unless you want to drain your phone/tablet battery.

Just reconnect every now and then to check status. Two weeks back I was in bed and I woke up every few hrs to reconnect & check from my bedroom.

I was hoping that was the case... Thanks!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics