•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Stellarium 0.20.2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Magnum45hp

Magnum45hp

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:07 PM

Have a problem with Stellarium on my laptop in that the two task bars, left and below, are not visible. On the desktop I don't have this problem. Wanted to use laptop for outside control.

Desktop control works very nice with my ETX 125ec.  Have others had this problem and is there a fix.  Thanks

#2 Alexander Wolf

Alexander Wolf

Stellarium

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Barnaul, Siberia, Russia

Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:13 PM

Please install drivers for graphics card on your laptop or use ANGLE mode.

• Procyon likes this

#3 Magnum45hp

Magnum45hp

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:55 PM

Thanks Alexander. Without your help I would not known where to look.  In the Stelliarium Users Guide, Page 8, Paragraph 2.4.1 it mentions Angle Mode. That did not work but Mesa Mode did work. Another thing I found that the laptop needed a lot of updating and that my version of Win10 will cease to be supported some time next year. Guess the LT is getting old... 

Thanks again and also for quick response.  Now to see if it will control the computer...  Frank

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics