I just ordered the Tak FC-100DZ as my first refractor ( well, except a 2" department store one when I was a kid ) and am considering a diagonal and possibly a focuser.
I read posts here on CN and am considering either Baader BBHS or Baader T2 Prism but still have lots of questions.
1. I don't have any 2" eyepiece currently. I will buy some wide angle ones in the future but not right now. Will I be able to use my 1.25" ones with Baader BBHS? Is there some sort of connector or converter that I need to buy?
2. I find contradictory information regarding Baader T-2 Star Diagonal Prism. Does it support 1.25" or 2" eyepieces?
3. What's the prism about? Does it produce upright image instead of mirror-reversed?
Regarding focuser I don't recall exactly where and what I read but I'm under an impression that Tak original focuser isn't that good and a feather touch focuser is seriously recommended.
4. Is Tak focuser that bad? Do you guys feel it's urgent to upgrade the focuser right away?
5. I went to http://starlightinstruments.com and was overwhelmed by the varieties of the focusers. Which one should I look at for Tak FC-100DZ?