•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Starting again.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 resq

resq

Sputnik

• topic starter

Posted 10 August 2020 - 12:22 AM

I was into astrophotography for a few years and then we moved. I got a new laptop and its been a couple years since I have taken any images. I tried to get my polemaster going and it is now a white screen. Even at total darkness. No stars. I opened PHD2 guiding and it is saying the ZWO ASI120MC I use for guiding isnt recognized. Ugh. Never had these issues. I feel like I am starting from the beginning!! Frustrated. Anyone know what to do about the white screen in polemaster? I just uninstalled and downloaded polemaster and drivers again, ASCOM 6.5, ZWO ASI drivers. What all do I need to download to get going? I did the all in one pack from QHYCCD.com and their polemaster stuff. I have sharpcap, firecap, PHD2 guiding. ASCOM. 

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics