First of a couple images to come out of my new new backyard observatory. Just wish they were from my remote site:-)
Uses synthlum (HA, L, R, G, B frames) created with PixInsight Integration + RBA variable MAX HA to RGB technique (from RBA's excellent new PixInsight book). I ended up making a lot of use of Arcsinh for stretching RGB which was really effective on keeping star size down.
I have ordered some Chroma filters to replace the Optolong given the chronic reflection issues around bright stars, particularly with the Ha filter.
One artifact from the OAG but opted to not clonestamp because this is the data I collected.
Full image on astrobin