William Optics claim that the entire focuser rotates. maybe you can post photos of the focuser. but there may be a polished knurled knob to loosen the focuser so it can rotate. The knob on the underside adjusts the focuser's tension , so do not touch that one unless you are aware of the specifics of how to adjust.
2.5" R&P Focuser
• Extra-smooth 360 deg. rotatable 2.5" R&P focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting!
• Comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications.
• Large aluminum knob with installed thermometer.
Simply Beautiful Finish
• quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap.
• Top quality anodizing.
• Very compact for carrying on flights.
Edited by fender2547886, 13 August 2020 - 12:46 PM.