Due to the Oregon fires I evacuated some of my equipment to a storage unit in Gresham, Oregon. The unit was robbed sometime between Sept. 12th and Sept 27th of this year. Here is what was taken:
* William Optics 80mm F7 Apochromatic Refractor vintage about 2006 to 2008. The OTA is shiny candy apple red. There is one small mar on the OTA.
The telescope came with a William Optics aluminum case which also contained a William Optics 2" Carbon Fiber 2" Dielectric 90 degree diagonal. It was in the case with the telescope. There may have been a 1.25" diagonal in there too.
* My eyepiece collection, kept in an aluminum tool case from Home Depot fitted with foam cut to hold each object. It contained:
1) 2" Meade 30mm ep
1) 2" Guan Shen 25mm ep
1) 1.25" volcano top University Optics 7mm Ortho ep
1) 1.25" Burgess Optics TMB 6mm planetary ep
1) 1.25" 14mm Pentax XL ep
1) 1.25" 9mm Plossl ep of some kind, probably Celestron.
1) 2" Sean's Astronomy Shop 2X Barlow
1) Starlight self-centering 1.25" to 2" eyepiece adapter
The case also held a 2" Howie Glatter laser collimator and a 2" Televue Visual Paracorr. Also some small tools, a head lamp, little red lights, and other assorted little astrogeek stuff.
They also took my LowePro camera bag with my Pentax K90D camera with an 18-55mm Pentax zoom lens and a Pentax 55mm-250mm zoom lens, and the light tripod I used.
They also got my dad's WWII medal ribbons and his sterling silver submarine service pin, my great-grandmother's multicolored gold pocket watch with a small diamond (about a 1.5" in diameter), and an Aria Cedar acoustic slotted head guitar with lovely abalone inlay in a Washburn hard case. I mention these items in case someone sees all this stuff together at a flea market they might alert someone that these items are all stolen.
If you see these things for sale or advertised I'd really appreciate it if you please would contact me.
Julia aka rosecityred
Edited by rosecityred, 06 October 2020 - 12:29 AM.