I just bought a Celestron Nexstar Evo 8 HD scope with Starsense. Apart from whatever came with the scope, bought a Baader 8-24 zoom lens as well. I have only this much as of now.
I want to try some planetary photos. As Mars opposition is coming soon, thought of buying additional accessories required for this.
I think need the following things:
1. Camera - thinking of asi224mc
2. Barlow - I am not sure whether I should a 2 inch one or 1.25 inch one. Would 2" one would fit onto the visual back?
3. Filters - Not sure which one(s) I need to capture Mars, Saturn and Jupiter.
4. Filters - Also not sure whether I should buy 2" or 1.25".
5. Spacers: Do I need any spacing rings?
I am hoping these are the minimum things required, at least for now. Appreciate expert's comments.
PS: I am planning to buy a 2" diagonal some time later. I could not still decide on which one I should buy. Baader's Clicklock seems to be good, but as I understand it would mess-up the back-focus on my scope.