•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

AutoStakkert Is Chopping Up My Images!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 js10

js10

Explorer 1

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 21 October 2020 - 08:39 PM

Maybe a strange title for a thread, but that's why I'm attaching a screenshot, as you'll see that that's essentially what it looks like. Clearly, something is wrong here. I guess this is actually a two-part question, though, as I should also probably call attention to the quality graph and ask why it looks the  way it looks. The actual .avi file (from Sharpcap) looks pretty normal to me, so I don't know the graph would look so strange (then again, I don't really understand the quality graph and how it measures quality). I'm assuming the two issues could be related. Does anyone here have any idea what might be going on here? Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails

• AutoStakkert Screenshot.jpg

#2 js10

js10

Explorer 1

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 23 October 2020 - 08:22 PM

Not sure if I'm really supposed to do this, but I thought I'd make one attempt to bump this thread, as it's the first time posting here that I haven't gotten any responses. Which tells me it's probably an unusual and possibly-tricky issue. Anyone? 

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics