•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

sky-watcher evostar 80ed ds-pro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GKA

GKA

Vostok 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: South of Norway

Posted 11 November 2020 - 05:16 PM

Hi i got the above Telescope, and are going to mount a Zwo eaf on it.
Does anyone of you that has mounted the Zwo eaf on this scope care to share how you did it.
I guess you used the four screws that is connecting the focuser to the scope, but i need to know the dia and length on the one you used.
It looks like a 3mm but i have nothing to check it with it also looks that the screw should have a length on 12-15mm combined with the braket for the zwo.
Need to buy the screws since the ones in the Zwo kit doesen't fit.
Thanks👍
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, so feel free to move it.

#2 Danshep

Danshep

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: Washington State

Posted 21 November 2020 - 07:50 PM

GKA-

God dag i dag.

I have the Sky-watcher EVO Star 120ED. When I installed the EAF, the bracket had the holes made in the wrong place, so that the only place for me to put screws was in the middle of the scope plate, but the bracket had the holes covered with metal. I was looking online for some bracket that had holes, but did not find anything. I saw one with shorter length, but I do not know for sure it would fit.

So I am thinking some pre-made plate made of aluminum.

Good luck.  Dan

#3 Billx

Billx

Explorer 1

• -----

Posted 22 November 2020 - 09:10 AM

focuser.jpg Take a look at this picture.  This is how I mounted mine.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics