•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

OVNI-B, 1st night vision binoviewer in the world designed for astronomy

binoculars dob EAA eyepieces NV observatory reflector refractor SCT
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Joko

Joko

Vendor - OVNI

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter
  • Loc: FRANCE, EUROPE

Posted 23 November 2020 - 08:56 AM

OVNI Night Vision manufactures night vision systems for space agencies, observatories, amateur astronomy...

We are pleased to announce the availability of the OVNI-B, 1st night vision binoviewer in the world designed for astronomy.

It integrates 2 eyepieces of 27mm focal length and a military intensifier tube GEN3 Thin-Film White Phosphor P45 (up to FOM2600). 

No more backfocus limits or light loss. And extremely versatile, it can be used with all refractor & reflector telescopes, either directly at the prime focus, in afocal or hand-held (like binoculars) as it has cmount, 1.25", T2 and M48 threads. It also includes manual gain control.

Made for visual observation, we can ship worldwide from France, Europe.

More info on our website : www.ovni-nightvision.com/en/content/27--ovni-b- AND our Facebook page www.facebook.com/jkobs

Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me.

OVNI-B.jpg

OVNI-B is available 1 year after the OVNI-M (monocular version). OVNI-M has many users worldwide and it is possible to read reviews in many magazines and forums.

OVNI.jpg

• Bill Jensen, Mark9473, Starman81 and 4 others like this

#2 denis0007dl

denis0007dl

Binoviewers Expert

• Vendors
  • Loc: Umag, Croatia, Europe

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:18 PM

Waiting to try out these

• Joko likes this

#3 Howard Gao

Howard Gao

Viking 1

• Loc: Shanghai, China

Posted 26 November 2020 - 12:42 AM

It will be even better if it supports eyepiece swapping.

• Joko likes this

#4 emilslomi

emilslomi

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: Alps

Posted 26 November 2020 - 01:44 AM

Just a remark - a least I would be much more interested in NV gear if it wouldn't look so "military". I have no objections to those folks - it's just not my style. When will you put it into something that looks like a "normal" but fancy eyepiece/binoviewer?

Emil

• Joko likes this

#5 Joko

Joko

Vendor - OVNI

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:55 PM

It will be even better if it supports eyepiece swapping.

Hi,

Eyepiece swapping is possible by using the OVNI-B in afocal.

And the best in afocal is you don't need to buy a pair of eyepieces, just one eyepiece is needed. smile.gif

#6 Joko

Joko

Vendor - OVNI

• -----
  • Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 08 December 2020 - 01:30 PM

Just a remark - a least I would be much more interested in NV gear if it wouldn't look so "military". I have no objections to those folks - it's just not my style. When will you put it into something that looks like a "normal" but fancy eyepiece/binoviewer?

Emil

The design is optimized for the intensifier tube and for astronomy use.
But if you find it looks too "military" you can use decal. I have a customer who wanted to customize it and did that.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binoculars, dob, EAA, eyepieces, NV, observatory, reflector, refractor, SCT

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics