•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Discount mags BF deal on Astronomy Mag

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alvan Clark

Alvan Clark

Messenger

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 26 November 2020 - 12:46 PM

https://www.discount.../4329/astronomy

Astronomy Magazine can be had for $13.75

1 to 3 years. New or renewal.

If Renewal make sure you give them the exact address for your current subscription.

• RNSpeed, Carl Kolchak and Rick Kapela like this

#2 Rick Kapela

Rick Kapela

Explorer 1

• Loc: Newnan, GA

Posted 26 November 2020 - 10:07 PM

Thanks!  Grabbed a 2-year subscription.  I usually buy a few individual issues during the year, so this was definitely the better way to go.

#3 Bill Jensen

Bill Jensen

Viking 1

• Loc: Springfield VA

Posted 05 January 2021 - 10:02 PM

Just want to add a thank you. I gave my kids this as a potential Christmas gift suggestion, and my oldest son gave me a 3 year subscription. 

As a side note, I have not had a magazine subscription (any magazine) for several years. Perhaps more than 10 years for either Astronomy or Sky and Tel. I was shocked at how thin the magazine is now. With so few ads, I wonder how they stay in business. 

The nice thing about the magazine is that I can share it with my granddaughter, who is keenly interested in the stars now at 9 years old. 

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics