•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Gool Sales on My Science Shop/Astronomy.com

charts equipment observing
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SNH

SNH

Ranger 4

• topic starter
  • Loc: North central Arkansas

Posted 26 November 2020 - 01:14 PM

There is a very nice sale going on at Astronomy.com's "material" website My Science Shop.com. Earlier this week I went to buy a back issue of Astronomy Magazine and noticed that they had nearly everyone of them 50% off. Then I noticed that they were having a decent sale on almost everything! And then I found this discount coupon:

BDASY16

...which gives you $10 off if your order reaches $20 or more (before tax and shipping). I suppose all the sales might only be good for this week, so I went ahead and bought myself a t-shirt and a few other things. I'm pretty happy and figured I should let others know in case they wanted to get something. They are selling the 2021 RASC Observer's Handbook, and if you used the coupon could get it for less than $25 total. They are also having a sale on the Interstellarum Deep Sky Atlas desk edition ($90 instead of $110), which you would be better off using their 15% discount coupon instead.

Good luck,

Scott

P.S. Sorry about misspelling a word in my post title - feel free to change it moderators!

Edited by SNH, 26 November 2020 - 01:41 PM.

• ShaulaB and Voyager 3 like this

#2 Alvan Clark

Alvan Clark

Messenger

• -----

Posted 26 November 2020 - 05:13 PM

cart15 works for 15% off too. Looks like shipping to Canada is not too bad for those there.

• SNH likes this

#3 SNH

SNH

Ranger 4

• topic starter

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:19 PM

cart15 works for 15% off too. Looks like shipping to Canada is not too bad for those there.

Yup, that was it. They also sent me an email now saying that if I use "10CART", I would get $10 off an order of $30 or more. But I'm not going to.

Scott

#4 SNH

SNH

Ranger 4

• topic starter

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:26 PM

They also just gave me the code "20FRIDAY", which will be only good tomorrow and gives you $20 off and free shipping on your first Astronomy Space & Beyond Box. I guess it would make the $50 box become more like $30 if you only pay quarterly. I'm not going to use it though.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charts, equipment, observing

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics