They are just held in place by the tension from the fixed angles. To be honest, I didn't plan for that. I had fully expected to need a solution to keep them in place. But after I did a test fit, I was surprised to find that they were very secure. I hate to admit that they are probably held securely in place because my angle measurements may be off slightly -- just enough to create the tension needed. I'll pretend I planned that.
Thank you! I'll probably end up making some changes to the box section as I'll have different angles for the truss tubes and will make something to secure them.
Currently working on the primary mirror cell. So far I'm happy to say that to fit the 8 inch mirror properly, all I need to do is scale it up to a factor of 1.30 in Fusion and it's perfect. Even the PLOP numbers end up where they need to go for my mirror so no changes there either. Same for all the side and colimation bolts.
I do need to split it in 3 parts to fit my print bed but that's fine. I'm doing "puzzle" cuts and will glue the parts properly.
Edited by cucubits, 08 January 2021 - 04:46 PM.