•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Tasco 76.2mm #10TE (collectible)--vintage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 habsburg8

habsburg8

Surveyor 1

• topic starter

Posted 27 August 2006 - 07:30 PM

While browsing the largest online classified shopper in the world (www.craigslist.com) for Kansas City, Mo., I happened to notice that there is a recent listing for a near mint condition Tasco #10TE. Price as shown on that website is $295 (I am not the seller, nor do I know anything about the scope other than noticing the ad on craigslist). There are some great reference photos of a fully-equipped Tasco. Has anyone from cloudynights examined that particular scope? It has the wooden case with the standard 510600 registration number. Estimated age is early 1970s. Other opinions about that scope?

#2 twhite

twhite

Vanguard

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:20 PM

If I make it to KC before that scope is sold, I'll have a look at it... I'll be in the DC area most of this week and in KC next week.

#3 JWW

JWW

Apollo

Posted 04 September 2006 - 01:40 PM

Just to let you know, I purchased the scope already. It is 100% complete. There is a very small ding in the dew shield but everything else is near mint.

-JWW

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics