I tried a setup with:
- a windows v10 running TeamViewer in my observatory (about 60 ft away)
- a windows v7 running TeamViewer in my house
- I used the latest version of TeamViewer on both machines
TeamViewer repeated froze up. The setup just did not work. I got rid of it.
I am looking into alternatives.
Any anyone used a "wireless USB hub"?
- I would have the scope and camera connect to one wireless USB hub in the observatory, and
- have my pc connected to the other wireless USB hub in my house.
Any other suggestions? The weather is getting cold and I would like to work inside.