•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Hyperstar & camera distance table?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 grumble69

grumble69

Lift Off

• topic starter

Posted 19 January 2021 - 01:59 PM

Has anyone seen a table that has the distances for the cameras when using a hyperstar?  I bought mine to use with the ASI224MC and it's been doing great so far.  But I'm starting to look at other camera options for a wider field of view.  Just curious if that information was out there already.

#2 mrlovt

mrlovt

Messenger

• Loc: Smyrna, TN

Posted 19 January 2021 - 02:35 PM

I'm not aware of one, but possibly the folks at Starizona could help you out.  Are you looking to see if there are other cameras that will work with your Hyperstar adapter?

#3 grumble69

grumble69

Lift Off

• topic starter

Posted 19 January 2021 - 03:08 PM

Yeah, exactly.  When I purchased the hyperstar, I was thinking I was going to buy the ASI294 Pro (and I may).  They gave me the cooled adapter along with a 5mm ring to use with my current ASI224.  ...but now I'm looking at other options than the 294.  Rather than giving them a list of cameras I may or may not buy, I was curious if there was a table.

Edited by grumble69, 19 January 2021 - 03:09 PM.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics