Just got the ASIAir Pro and iOptron IEQ30 Pro (used). I have having some issues with 'Zero Position' and Goto Targets.
- I managed to do the polar alignment (after leveling, and focusing the scope)
- Moved the scope manually using the arrow keys on ZWO ASIAir Pro software to random part of the sky
- Took a Preview photo + Platesolved (it did seem to suggest that the plate solving worked)
- Synced the results of plate solving with the scope (mount)
- Then these are the issues
1. When i try GOTO, the scope tries to go to random location
2. Goto Zero position also goes to random location (hitting the legs of the mount)
What am i doing wrong?
P.S.: I seem to start the scope / mount in a position with the DEC axis 180 degree from what is usually shown on the manual. I.e., the DEC and the RA locks are on opposite sides (the iOptron manual seem to show them at the same side). Will that matter?