•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

First Moon photo with my first telescope

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inferlogic

Inferlogic

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 25 January 2021 - 10:47 AM

Hi All,

New to stargazing with my new telescope for christmas. I have been observing for the last couple of days as we have had some nice clear skies in the UK. My obvious first target was the moon as well as trying to get a glympse of Mars all though not being too sucessfull getting a good view of Mars. I was using a Celestron Astro Fi 5 Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope with the standard 25mm eyepeice using my samsung Galaxy S8 to take some small video clips. I used PIPP, Auto Stakkert, Registax and Photoshop to stack and edit the photo. Hoping for some feedback and tips how i can improve next time around smile.gif

Moon 23.01.21.jpg

• frank5817, Kenny V., jim kuhns and 9 others like this

#2 Stefano Delmonte

Stefano Delmonte

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Salou (Spain) & Broni (Italy)

Posted 25 January 2021 - 06:15 PM

Hi, good start, you'll find a lot of useful information in this post, with a lot of mobile phone images:

https://www.cloudyni...nar-image-here/

Ste

• Inferlogic likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics