•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Orion AIO camera

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 robnor1965

robnor1965

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Scotland

Posted 23 February 2021 - 05:49 AM

Hi. I'm needing some help with my aio camera. I can connect and see an image on the Astrocap software so I know my aio camera works. But when I try to connect to PHD2 it fails to open the AIO, I've looked in the drop down menu and tried both the autotracker and the planetary image and auto tracker but neither can open the camera. Any help would be welcome.

#2 D_talley

D_talley

Soyuz

• Loc: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:48 AM

Did you download and install the ASCOM drivers for the camera? In PHD you would select the ascom camera.  

#3 robnor1965

robnor1965

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Scotland

Posted 23 February 2021 - 07:03 AM

Yea I'm sure I have the latest Ascom driver and the PhD autoguider driver as well.

#4 D_talley

D_talley

Soyuz

• Loc: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:18 AM

In PHD, when you select the ascom camera, are you able to see the Orion AIO camera?  

Also you have the ASCOM platform  installed on the computer.  I think it is 6.5.  If so do a driver checker to make sure everything is working. 

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics