•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Orion XT10i - Stock Focuser Hole Spacing...

Dob Equipment Orion
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Bush

Dave Bush

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter

Posted 23 February 2021 - 05:36 PM

Would anyone who has this scope (or even the non-intelliscope version) be able to tell me what the mounting hole spacing is on the stock focuser?

Thanks!

#2 Jim White

Jim White

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: Trout Lake, WA

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:29 PM

I have an older Orion 10i.  The spacing between the 4 screws that hold the focuser (I assume that is what you mean) is about 3 3/8 inches, or 85-86 mm.  I think they may have changed the type of focuser in recent years, so if you have a newer scope that may be different.  I suggest you check with Orion technical support.

Good luck!

#3 Dave Bush

Dave Bush

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:33 PM

I have an older Orion 10i.  The spacing between the 4 screws that hold the focuser (I assume that is what you mean) is about 3 3/8 inches, or 85-86 mm.  I think they may have changed the type of focuser in recent years, so if you have a newer scope that may be different.  I suggest you check with Orion technical support.

Good luck!

Jim, does yours look like this...

unnamed-2.jpg

#4 Jim White

Jim White

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: Trout Lake, WA

Posted 23 February 2021 - 07:17 PM

focuser.jpg

Pretty similar

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dob, Equipment, Orion

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics