•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Mile High Astronomy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tom3

Tom3

Ranger 4

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Scottsdale, AZ

Posted 26 February 2021 - 02:41 PM

As others have said on Cloudy Nights, Mile High Astronomy has very good customer relations. I recently purchased an iOptron 45G from them.  After setting up my mount I found that one screw was missing from the dovetail plate.  I contacted Mile high astronomy yesterday about the issue and a new screw is now on the way from iOptron (Mile High Astronomy did not have the screw so they contacted iOptron).

Tom

• scotsman328i, havasman, Older Padawan and 1 other like this

#2 Wei

Wei

Explorer 1

• Loc: SF East Bay

Posted 26 February 2021 - 03:20 PM

Good to know. I appreciate good service like this. Unlike explore scientific that has totally failed on me. If anyone is thinking of getting anything from them, just don't as they no longer response to emails and support is virtually zero. Ordered a scope that's suppose to be in stock ans still not shipped after a month of waiting.

• scotsman328i and Stevencbradley like this

#3 scotsman328i

scotsman328i

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Charleston, South Carolina

Posted 26 February 2021 - 04:54 PM

As others have said on Cloudy Nights, Mile High Astronomy has very good customer relations. I recently purchased an iOptron 45G from them.  After setting up my mount I found that one screw was missing from the dovetail plate.  I contacted Mile high astronomy yesterday about the issue and a new screw is now on the way from iOptron (Mile High Astronomy did not have the screw so they contacted iOptron).

Tom

Yes, I called Mile High in Denver inquiring about an eyepiece being in stock a few weeks ago. Unfortunately it wasn’t but the associate was super helpful and put me on their contact list to notify me as soon as the eyepiece becomes available again. Plus it was great, a human picked up the phone after three rings! It was a new world record! 

#4 alphatripleplus

alphatripleplus

World Controller

• Moderators
  • Loc: Georgia

Posted 26 February 2021 - 05:41 PM

Love to hear these stories about great customer service! Thanks.

#5 Starlancer

Starlancer

Explorer 1

Posted 26 February 2021 - 06:33 PM

I purchased a iOptron Tri-pier from them and shipping was super fast, had it in 3 days.  It beat the CEM70 I bought the day earlier by 2 days.

#6 AP-Photo

AP-Photo

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 03 March 2021 - 01:47 PM

Purchased several items from Mile High, including my CEM70. Always been very happy with their level of service and knowledge!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics