I developed an Android app - Telescope.Touch - capable of connecting and controlling INDI/INDIGO devices, for those of you who use Raspberry/Astroberry/StellarMate.
It's really powerful, and a lot of new features are in the works.
- Mobile planetarium derived from the Sky Map project
- Mount and focuser controller with directional pads and speed controls
- Receive images from INDI CCDs
- Database full of objects to which you can point the telescope directly from the app
- INDI control panel compatible with every device
- Aladin Sky Atlas preview and altitude graphs
- Astronomy utilities: polaris hour angle, compass, red flashlight
- Languages: English, Italian and French. Sky maps are translated in almost every language.
It is available on Google Play: https://play.google.....telescopetouch
A Pro version is also available, mainly to support the app's development: https://play.google....lescopetouchpro
I hope you enjoy it! I'm open to feedback and improvements!
Edited by marcocipriani01, 27 February 2021 - 04:17 PM.