Well, I finally tried my hand at making a moon mosaic. I must admit I'm feeling mighty proud, particularly as I made it with only a Celestron Powerseeker 114eq telescope!
Had to compress the image down quite a bit of course (full size 2500 x 2500 pixels).
Powerseeker 114eq on Skywatcher AZ-GTi, Altair GPCAM3-385C, no barlow, no filter
6 panels, 3000 x 15ms captures each in SharpCap Pro, RAW8, no bin, AVI, processed individually:
PIPP - Debayer, best 1200 frames, save as FITS
Registax - stacked best 150 each (1000 alignpoints)
Astra Image - Remove focus blur, wavelet sharpen
Photoshop - Photomerge, Curves, Camera Raw Filter, High Pass Filter, Saturation
So far so good. But the big challenge is DSO!