Here's a single frame from a sequence I captured today. It was breezy and I'm using an AZ-GTi in EQ mode currently for a mount.
This is with a LS60MT / ASI174MM / 2X barlow with 1ms frames. I also did an ROI for the AR but need to work on my workflow. The only adjustment is in PS using levels and I know there will be a lot more detail once I figure out how to process the sequences. The proms are there in the data so I'm pretty happy overall for a first attempt. I tried to stumble through the processing but need to watch the tutorial again.
I also need to see about adjusting the camera distance on the barlow as it's an old Orion Shorty I have on hand. I may need to print an adapter as the resulting image size seems bigger than what 2X should give.