I did some testing on the Moon this morning. The primary test was to image with low gain and a bit longer exposure (16ms with a gain of 4 in Firecapture). The secondary test was to attempt to tune an ADC simply off of the Moon. Tuning the ADC was a real challenge for me. It took about 10 minutes to arrive at what I thought was a reasonable tuning, but I had no idea if it in fact was any good. It turned out to be quite good. Here is a stack of 250 frames out of 2,000. With the align RGB channels with AS!3, in addition to my tuning, I found no issues with diffraction whatsoever, even with a highly saturated "Mineral Moon.". As the Moon was only 38° in elevation, the seeing was only fair with a Pickering of about 3 in an 8" scope. I was extremely pleased with the results. Here is a cropped region around Hommel. It is presented at the native capture scale of close to 0.23"/px. This gives me more confidence to image the Moon at earlier crescent phases as well as during the summer. Be sure to click on the image for full size!