•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

ASIAIR PRO Now Has Customizable LIVE Exposure Time .. Yay!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tony Bonanno

Tony Bonanno

Vostok 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Santa Fe, New Mexico

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:55 PM

I really like the ASIAIR PRO... but since day one I've wanted the ability to set the exposure time to 15 or 20 seconds when LIVE stacking.  But the previous firmware limited me to 10 seconds or 30 seconds with nothing in between.  After updating the latest ASIAIR PRO firmware, I'm happy to see that there is now the option to "customize" the exposure time.  Live stacking using 15 second exposures as I write this.  Very pleased to see that ZWO made this change (and listened to their users' suggestions)..

Edited by Tony Bonanno, 04 March 2021 - 11:18 PM.

• nicknacknock and hornjs like this

#2 hornjs

hornjs

Mariner 2

• -----
  • Loc: Billings, MT

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:03 PM

Its funny I just saw a thread today from April talking about this future update.  Ill check my firmware updates.  

• Tony Bonanno likes this

#3 alphatripleplus

alphatripleplus

World Controller

• Moderators
  • Loc: Georgia

Posted 05 March 2021 - 08:58 AM

I didn't know that the ASIAIR PRO lacked the custom exposure capability until the latest update, as ASILive (part of ASIStudio) has had that capability for some time.

• Tony Bonanno likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics