•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

rgb sub frame capture on sharpcap

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sabik

Sabik

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 08 March 2021 - 03:00 AM

Hello all, I have a very basic question on using sharpcap. I think the answer is probably obvious but I cant quite find it hence appreciate your help. How do I set up auto run for a series of R, G and B filter sub frame capture of sharpcap? My ZWO EFW is recognised by sharpcap, but I do not know how to set up a run of captures- for eg, 5 frames of R, 5 frames of G... etc I have explored the interface, read the manual and watched some youtube videos but still no wiser. Would appreciate your help. Thanks

#2 Sabik

Sabik

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 14 March 2021 - 05:52 AM

If it would be of any help to anyone, sharpcap 4.0 has this functionality. currently the beta version is available to download which works really well. The stable version is expected to be released in a few months.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics