In my never ending struggle against the LP from my balcony I decided
to try and add another 7 hours of integration to my 1st run image.
Unfortunately the seeing was quit bad and also some overcast and a
sporadic cloud ( as seen in the guidelog ) spoiled the quality a bit.
Evenso I integrated all the frames from 040421 and 040721 for a
total of nearly 14 hours of integration.
I didn't use noise reduction to preserve some of the fainter outer arms of
the main object but evenso, they still don't stand out well.
Maybe I'm just running up against the limits what's possible from here
with my equipment or have to keep on adding
Details: 417 frames of 120 seconds, NINA in charge of everything and
preprocessed in APP and finished in Pixinsight.
Still not up to par with my processing, but here goes.
( for full res: http://lammertus.epi...on-UVIR-web.jpg)
Edited by Mert, 08 April 2021 - 11:27 AM.