222 total frames of RGB, 1 minute each, calibrated with master bias, no darks or flats via PI. CDK1000 @ F/4.25
not very good seeing - so i cut off frames that were > 3.1 FWHM and just went ahead with it. w/ that cutoff i went from 288 frames down to 222, so a little over 3.5 hours of integration.
there is a type of "bloom" effect on the bright stars - you'll see a horizontal band of dark pixels emanating from both sides of the brightest star to the right of m81. the guys at QHY are working on trying to reproduce this. hopefully we'll get a fix soon.
Edited by prefetch, 11 April 2021 - 03:17 PM.