So I usually take flats inside the next day but I can see I may have to revise that and do them outside.
I have the case where my flats now have a dust spot that my lights do not and its causing a blob in the integrated image
Pondering the best way to fix. Options seem to be
- Crop smaller (might work in this case due to galaxy season and wide FOV)
- Clone stamp on the master flat and re-integrate. Seems OK but I might get a small undercorrection of vignette in that area
- Clone stamp each of the flats and re-create master flat
- Use yesterdays flats (They dont have the spot)
- Clone stamp the final integrated image
Wondering what people have used that seems to work the best here ?