Thanks to JonnyBravo, I have a logical starting point for Mono imaging with the ASI294MM. I went back and salvaged my M81 with some new data, which unfortunately means a heavy crop. I did dither/drizzle for what it's worth and deconvolution of course on my lum channel. I gathered a LOT (for me) data, but wound up using a small fraction due to retakes and just bad subs. I processed around 8.5 hours of data out of 13 or so taken. As some people have noted on this camera, flats are picky so my original red and green were unusable which amounted to 4 hours of data. I am posting this image because this almost made me sell the camera. It was my white whale. I have a feeling many of us have celestial objects that seem to conspire against our wishes to be imaged by us simple primates on a tiny planet, circling an average star in a run of the mill galaxy. Here I go getting philosophical, when what we really want is images!
Here you go. Details within: