Couple of requirements:
1) Has to be able to attach to my dslr (eos m)
2) Focal length 400-600mm
3) Cannot be slow (f/5 or faster) <- Is this possible? necessary?
4) Can have a ... extender put on? <- Is this possible?
I've been shooting for the last year with a 135mm f/2 lens and this is just way too wide for most of the stuff I want to do. I've looked at scopes like
- redcat, radian raptor (not enough FL)
- ES AR102 F/6.5 (inside budget but seems slow?)
I have very limited time most nights to go out and shoot, so i'd like to get the most data possible for that time (= need fast scope?). Or would aperture trump that?