•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Has anyone recently received a Sky-Watcher EQM35?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kdkleck1959

kdkleck1959

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted 04 May 2021 - 06:49 PM

Hello,  I just received a new Sky-Watcher EQM35 Pro which I'm anxious to take out for a spin.  Oddly enough it came with no AC/DC adapter.  I have a field power source on order so not a huge issue, but is that normal?  confused1.gif   Also, since the Sky-Watcher site and other similar retailers list the S30105 12V adapter as back-ordered until who knows when (I get it, not a normal time for any of us) does anyone know of an alternative adapter that would work instead?  The end of the power cable has a lighter plug.

Thanks for reading.

Kdkleck1959

#2 Desertanimal

Desertanimal

Vostok 1

• -----

Posted 05 May 2021 - 09:55 AM

I’ve had mine for about a month now. The power situation is strange with the stuff they include. The first couple nights I goofed it up to a battery.
I ordered a 12v 5a power supply of Amazon. It was around $10. Maybe it won’t last as long as the $40 ones but so far it’s fine.
  • kdkleck1959 likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics