•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Carl Zeiss Microscope EP's

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 obsession18

obsession18

Sputnik

• -----
  • topic starter

Posted Yesterday, 07:45 PM

I was digging around on Craigslist and came across these Carl Zeiss microscope eyepieces, not sure if these things can be used in a telescope, interesting though:

https://washingtondc...7314661131.html

#2 RichA

RichA

Gemini

• Loc: Toronto, Canada

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Nothing but Huygens 0.96" microscope eyepieces made for old microscopes.  Small fields of view and lots of aberrations.  Plus, they don't fit and need adapters made. However,  the sealed containers have microscope objectives in them which can be valuable to Zeiss collectors, especially complex ones or ones made of brass.

Edited by RichA, Yesterday, 10:10 PM.

#3 j.gardavsky

j.gardavsky

Mercury-Atlas

• Loc: Germany

Posted Today, 03:45 PM

I have identified a few Kellners, an old and possibly blind Quartz eyepiece, the Orthoskopokular is a corrected Kellner, the Compensationsokular with the mikrometer may be collectible if after the Abbe design (1886), the APO objectives are unfortunately for the immersion microscopy, ...

For the astronomy just nothing.

My highest bid would be $20, not a cent more,

and only for completing some old microscopes in my collection,

JG

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics