You can get if from https://github.com/d...eases/tag/4.2.6
Here are the main changes since DeepSkyStacker 4.2.5
- Fix for oversaturated pixels wrapping to black (centre of stars or galaxies are black).
- Fix De-bloom processing code to prevent assertion failures in GetPixel() code.
- Upgrade LibRaw to snapshot 202101 (new camera support).
- Fix to prevent crash when processing FITS file that is not monochrome but has BAYERPAT keyword in the header that isn't NONE (force CFAType to none).
- Fix TIFF code handling of accented characters in file path (fix in 4.2.5 was incomplete).
- Add code to check that it is possible to write files to the output directory and terminate processing with an error message if not
- Fix copy to clipboard of "Picture List".