•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

William Optics Spacecat/Redcat 51 - An absolute gem for beginners and the experienced!

Astrophotography Beginner DSO DSLR Equipment Imaging Optics Refractor
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 awong101

awong101

Viking 1

• topic starter

Posted 06 May 2021 - 08:05 PM

Hi all,

I actually made this video a while back, but I want to share it here with you all. There's been several reviews out there for this fantastic little scope, but I wanted to highlight why I think this is a fantastic beginner telescope for astrophotography. If you have the budget for it, I really think this should be on the shopping list as your first telescope.

The cool thing about this Spacecat/Redcat 51 is that, even when you advance in the hobby, its quality and amazing optics will turn itself into a gem for the experienced.

https://youtu.be/RhBM4AcN0Bs

Thank you for watching! Please consider subscribing if you like my content. I have several very exciting ideas and projects that I'd like to share with you in the coming weeks and months!

Attached Thumbnails

• Horsehead-Flame-Orion-WOSC51-L-Pro-v2-CORE-+-NEBULOSITY-+-L-EX-Upload-SM.jpg
  • 20200821_184334-SM.jpg

Edited by awong101, 06 May 2021 - 08:35 PM.

• timmbottoni, Mikeiss and gozer like this

#2 timmbottoni

timmbottoni

Vanguard

• Loc: W Chicago suburbs, IL USA

Posted 06 May 2021 - 08:39 PM

Nice job on the video and image.  The RedCat 51 is really an awesome little refractor.   You explained it well.

Timm

• awong101 likes this

#3 awong101

awong101

Viking 1

• topic starter

Posted 06 May 2021 - 08:51 PM

Nice job on the video and image.  The RedCat 51 is really an awesome little refractor.   You explained it well.

Timm

Thanks! And howdy! :)

• timmbottoni likes this

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Astrophotography, Beginner, DSO, DSLR, Equipment, Imaging, Optics, Refractor

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics